Reglus electrode holder with dia. 20 mm shaft and an
internal connection (through the machine spindle) of the flushing liquid
Easy to install
1. Select suitable sealing disc(dependent on electrode dia.)
2. Slide sealing disc on electrode
3. Slide support for sealing disc (plainside towards disc) on the electrodeclose to the sealing disc
4. Slide collet on the electrode (towards the sealing disc)
5. Slide the clamping nut over the electrode and the collet
6. Put the electrode about 30 mm inside the body
7. Tighten the clamping nut according to the requirement either by hand or with the included single ended spanner
The assembling of an electrode can be done either on the machine or on a presetting tool.
For copper tube electrodes above an outside dia. of approx. 3 mm neither sealing discs nor sealing disc supports
The exchange of an electrode is done in the reverse order.