* The co-ordinates of the hole to be drilled can set on the verniers according to the piece-part drawing.
* The workpiece is clamped against the drill bush, using the quick locking handle.
* The locking action is self-adjusting and provides a rigid clamp wich is maintained until released by the user.
* This enables the highest possible cutting tool speeds to be used on the clamped workpiece.
* Accurate guidance of the drill by bush into the surface of the verniers, ensures high dimensional quality and resulting complete interchangeability of all workpieces drilled on REGLUS universal drilling jigs.